Flipkart Ladies Vs Gentleman 6 December
Flipkart Ladies Vs Gentleman 6 December | Answer And Win Assured Gift
Flipkart Ladies Vs Gentleman 6 December, Flipkart Ladies Vs Gentleman 6 December 2020 , Flipkart Ladies Vs Gentleman quiz 6 December, Ladies Vs Gentleman Answers – Hello iDarkode Viewers, Hope You Guys Benefited By Our Daily Amazon Quiz. Like Amazon Daily Quiz Flipkart Has Launched Their Own Daily Flipkart Ladies Vs Gentleman. If you answered All 3 Question Of Flipkart Ladies Vs Gentleman 6 December Then You Can Win Flipkart Vouchers, supercoin & More.
How To Play Flipkart Ladies Vs Gentleman Quiz
- First Of All Download Flipkart App Or Update The App.
- Install & Open The App
- Now Go To Game Zone & There You Will see Flipkart Ladies Vs Gentleman Banner. Just Click On It.
- Now Answer All The 3 Questions & Win Flipkart Vouchers, supercoin & More.
Flipkart Ladies Vs Gentleman Quiz Details :
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Ladies Vs Gentleman|
|Time||12 AM To 11:59 PM|
|Date||6th December 2020|
|Prizes||Flipkart Gift Vouchers, Supercoin & More.|
Flipkart Ladies Vs Gentleman 6 December answers
Question 1): What % of wives believe that even today their husbands are tied to their mother’s pallu?
Answer 1: 60 %
Question 2): What % of men have an objection reporting to a female boss?
Answer 2: 60 %
Question 3): What % of men feel that a woman looks hottest in a saree?
Answer 3: 80 %
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Contest is valid only in India. The Contest is open to only end consumers and not the resellers of the Products.
- Prizes shall not be settled with cash in lieu by Flipkart and are not transferable.
- Flipkart or the seller reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate, withdraw, suspend, amend, extend, modify, add or remove portions of this Contest, at any time without any prior written notice.
- Participants are not bound in any way to Any participation is voluntary, and the Contest is being made purely on a best effort participate in this Contest.
- You shall not post any content on the Platform which is obscene, profanity, abusive, libelous, defamatory, harassing or in any manner violate applicable laws of India. Indulgence into the anti-social/anti-national activity will lead to legal punishment as applicable in the Territory.
*If you facing any problem and need any help then comment below or contact us via email our E-Mail address is: firstname.lastname@example.org