Flipkart Daily Trivia 6 December
Flipkart Daily Trivia 6 December 2020 | Answer And Win Assured Gift
Flipkart Daily Trivia 6 December , Flipkart Daily Trivia 6 December 2020 , Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 6 December, Flipkart Daily Trivia 6 December Answers – Hello iDarkode Viewers, Hope You Guys Benefited By Our Daily Amazon Quiz. Like Amazon Daily Quiz Flipkart Has Launched Their Own Daily Flipkart daily Trivia. If you answered All 5 Question Of Flipkart Daily Trivia 6 December Then You Can Win Flipkart Vouchers, Gems & More.
We Will Try to Provide Instant Free Mobile Recharge Tricks , Free Paytm Cash Earning Trick , Best Shopping Deals & More Updates.
How To Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
- First Of All Download Flipkart App Or Update The App.
- Install & Open The App
- Now Go To Game Zone & There You Will see Flipkart Daily Trivia Banner. Just Click On It.
- Now Answer All The 5 Answers & Win Flipkart Vouchers, Gems & More.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Details :
Flipkart Daily Trivia
12 AM To 11:59 PM
6 December 2020
Flipkart Gift Vouchers, Gems & More.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers 6 December 2020
Q1. Who among these was not a part of the English band ‘The Beatles’?
> Elton John
Q2. In Dil Se, who danced with Shah Rukh Khan on top of a train in the song ‘Chaiyya Chaiyya’?
> Malaika Arora
Q3. Which is the only movie directed by Aditya Chopra with SRK not in the lead?
Q4. Satnam Ramgotra, who contributed music to Dunkirk and Inception, plays what instrument?
Q5. For which of these films did Aamir Khan not win the Filmfare Best Actor Award?
Winning Proof :
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Contest is valid only in India. The Contest is open to only end consumers and not the resellers of the Products.
- Prizes shall not be settled with cash in lieu by Flipkart and are not transferable.
- Flipkart or the seller reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate, withdraw, suspend, amend, extend, modify, add or remove portions of this Contest, at any time without any prior written notice.
- Participants are not bound in any way to Any participation is voluntary, and the Contest is being made purely on a best effort participate in this Contest.
- You shall not post any content on the Platform which is obscene, profanity, abusive, libelous, defamatory, harassing or in any manner violate applicable laws of India. Indulgence into the anti-social/anti-national activity will lead to legal punishment as applicable in the Territory.
*If you facing any problem and need any help then comment below or contact us via email our E-Mail address is: email@example.com